Grinberg Dental Care offers the latest treatments and some of the most powerful diagnostic tools available. The following techniques set us apart from other dentists and help us provide our patients with state-of-the-art oral care:
- Innovative oral cancer screening technology for early detection of abnormalities
- Unique temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorder diagnostic and treatment technology that helps balance the force between upper and lower teeth and prevent excessive wear
- Specially-trained hygienists for periodontal (gum) disease treatment
NITROUS OXIDE SEDATION
Nitrous Oxide Gas, often referred to as laughing gas or sweet air, is an effective anesthetic drug that has many benefits for patients seeking dental treatment. After the gas is administered, the patient is relaxed and sedated allowing our staff to comfortably proceed with any needed injections and dental treatment. After treatment is completed, the patient is given pure oxygen to breathe for about five minutes, allowing enough time for all the effects of sedation to become reversed. Unlike IV sedation or general anesthesia, the patient can almost always leave the office by themselves, without an escort.
Making a commitment to good oral hygiene plays an essential role in keeping your teeth and gums healthy. In addition to daily brushing and flossing, it’s important to have a professional cleaning and dental exam every six months. This will help prevent gum disease and tooth decay later in life.
- Sealants and oral hygiene instruction
- Adult and child fluoride treatments
- Regular exams and cleanings
GENERAL DENTISTRY AND RESTORATION
Most people experience some form of tooth decay during their lifetime. To prevent tooth decay from spreading and causing additional damage, we can help you remove any decay and restore your teeth. Rest assured, during procedures we work to make you as comfortable and as at ease as possible.
- Fillings (tooth-colored and silver)
- Crowns and bridges (tooth-colored)
- Implant restoration (fabrication, design and care)
- TMJ disorder diagnosis and treatments
Grinberg Dental Care has also recently introduced the CADENT iTero™ technology, eliminating the need for goopy and uncomfortable impression trays and putties. CADENT iTero™ takes a highly precise digital impression. The 3D digital image creates a perfect fit for your new crown or bridge.
ORAL CANCER SCREENINGS
Twenty-five percent of oral cancers occur in people who don’t smoke or have any other risk factors. That’s why it’s beneficial to receive regular screenings. When oral cancer is detected early it is over 80% curable!
Enjoy a brighter, healthier smile that can improve your appearance and boost your confidence. Whitening your teeth is a fast and easy way to enhance your overall smile, while porcelain veneers (or laminates) can cosmetically reshape your smile!
- Teeth whitening – Deep Bleaching™, Colgate Visible White™
- Bonding, laminates, crowns, contouring
- Porcelain veneers
DENTURES AND PARTIALS
Maintaining your smile and replacing missing teeth is important to your health. Dentures can improve your ability to chew and speak, provide support for facial muscles and enhance your facial appearance and smile.
- Full traditional, immediate conventional partial (metal framework), Cusil (soft gasket retention), Flexiplast flexible partials (no metal), Precision partials and more
- Implants or tooth supported over-dentures
Root canal treatment (endodontia) allows diseased teeth to be saved by removing infected or diseased pulp tissue. If left untreated, the infected area may lead to loss of the tooth.
PERIODONTAL (OR GUM) DISEASE
Gum disease is a serious infection that, if left untreated, could lead to the loss of your teeth. If you are experiencing bleeding gums or loose teeth, we can create a plan to rejuvenate your smile.
- Gum tissue (and supporting bone surround the teeth) evaluated and followed up with recommendations
- Deep scaling, root planning and curettage as recommended
- Perio splints, occlusal equilibrations and Rx as needed
- Topical medications
Grinberg Dental Care offers the NTI-TSS Plus – an FDA approved appliance that prevents migraine and pain associated with tension headaches, Bruxism and TMJ disorder. A variety of specialty products are also available.